Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Photos of Boston.. Jan 23rd

I'm afraid the cold weather here is starting to take its toll on my ability to get the internet. It's been an issue most of the day and has made using Skype impossible.

I decided to head back out today and visit a few stores and take in a few sights. My face will never thaw out! It was COLD!!! Cannot believe that tomorrow will be even colder. -7 is the forecast here in Boston but I'm headed into New Hampshire in the morning and it is going to be -12 or worse so that will be fun!

Here are a few more photos from my journey. See you all in a couple of weeks! Please try and make arrangements for warmer weather please!!!

Love you,
Grandpa

Bunker Hill

Neat Houses near Bunker Hill

Boston Garden

Paul Revere Home


Harvard

Harvard

Proof it was Harvard!

No comments:

Post a Comment